We are a Proud Supporter of The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Werribee Foot Clinic is pleased to announce that we are a registered provider of Podiatry and foot care services to participants registered with the NDIS that may need Podiatry support. We have over 30 years experience treating all areas related to Podiatry care and other associated conditions; we have worked closely with third parties including Department of Veteran Affairs, TAC, WorkSafe and State Wide Equipment Program (SWEP).
We can accommodate Disability access at all locations our clinic at 235 Heaths Rd Werribee opposite Pacific Werribee.
We are a registered NDIS provider and are able to provide services under the following NDIS categories:
- CB Daily Living
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Assistive Technologies
We commit to:
- Keeping you fully informed of the best treatment and support options available to you.
- Giving you choice and control over the delivery of our services.
- Working with you to help achieve your goals.
- Communicate with you openly and honestly.
- Where possible assist and help you navigate the NDIS and NDIA.
NDIS Assistance offered by Werribee Foot Clinic.
In addition to providing a full range of services we are able to assist participants who have:
- Difficulty reaching their feet to cut toe nails. We can provide general podiatry care to relieve discomfort and prevent pressure areas developing.
- Trouble lacing up shoes, by fitting appropriate Medical Grade Footwear (MGF) with simple fastenings to aid in mobility and independence. We also offer customisation to include things such as heel lifts and rocker bottom soles, etc.
- Problems with putting on everyday footwear, by supplying shoe horns and sock aids for the fitting of socks and hosiery.
- The supply and fitting of Compression and Medical Grade socks and hosiery for those suffering with poor circulation.
- Diabetic and arthritic evaluations and neurological and vascular assessments.
- The fitting and prescription of Custom foot orthotics and various shoe inserts, aids and equipment to assist clients with foot deformities and abnormal gait and walking patterns.