Heel Pain is one of the most common conditions treated at Werribee Foot Clinic. Our top five tips for the treatment of heel pain are –
1. Icing – daily icing for 10-15 minutes at the end of the day.
2. Stretching/Strengthening – calf stretching with a bent and straight knee for 20 seconds repeated 3 times. Calf raisers 3 x 5.
3. Low dye taping – to support the tendon that attaches to the heel bone.
4. Shock Wave Therapy – 4-6 treatments to promote healing.
5. Dry needling – no side effects that helps initiate the healing process.